Bought whole house of Smartstrand carpet three years ago professionally cleaned four times.Any stain ever made on carpet is still there.

It will not come clean! Lifetime warranty is deceptive. Mohawk or Lowes won't stand behind it. Numerous complaints.

Don't ever buy this carpet. I think the two companies to join their corporate monies to take advantage of the not so rich consumers. What is Consumer Affairs for? The won't do anything either.

This stain happens to be Coke. Professional cleaners can't remove it. The Mohawk inspector said nothing was wrong with the carpet. Carpet was 18 months old cleaned professionally.

They said to have it cleaned again I did. Cleaning company came out again and cleaned with their specifications per direct conversation with Mohawk. We still have same stains and more.

Embarrassing for anyone to come in my house.Class Action Lawsuit Anyone?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad quality. poor customer service, very stressful" of mohawk industries carpet warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Mohawk Industries needs to "i need the money refunded including enough to pay installer to move all furniture that didn't exist on first installation. punitive damages stress related. heart attack(husband)" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mohawk industries carpet warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mohawk Industries.

Had an Experience with Mohawk Industries?

Comments

San Clemente, California, United States #1280922

I'll be glad to get involved with a Class Action lawsuit against this company. It is actually my sisters carpet. She bought SmartStrand and is having the same problems getting her carpet clean also.She bought the 25 year warranty--but Mohawk, after inspecting the carpet--refused to do anything about the faulty product.

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1191259

I'm having same issues.They need sued!!

Mine lasted almost a year and then matted and crushed.Looks terrible, but Mohawk said its normal $5000 down the drain

to Anonymous San Clemente, California, United States #1280924

We need to get together and file suit against this company. Anybody that wishes to get involved you can contact me through my Facebook page.

Holland, Michigan, United States #1098242

I looked at carpeting today and loved how soft the smart strand silk was.I had pretty much decided on the sugar cane.

After reading your reviews I guess I will keep looking.

Very disappointed to hear Mohawk doesn't stand behind their product.Thank you for the warning.

Janice349
to Jennifer #1098780

I have been fighting for them to honor the warranty for about two years with no success.It simply will not come clean.

Also some other carpets are made by Mohawk with the Stainmaster treatment.

Not many are Mohawk but ask who the manufacturer is.Good luck!

to Janice349 #1100548

Hello Janice, it's Laura again from Mohawk.I believe our team most recently got in touch with you and your dealer at the end of 2015 with some options for your carpet.

We will reach out to you again via the contact info we have on file.Thank you, Janice, and take care-- Laura

Janice349
to Laura #1100827

Like what did you offer to let us hire an inspector and spend more money.I was told that offered $250.00 toward new carpet.

Really? I paid $5,000.00.

Plus a lot of money trying to get it clean.

Chalfont, Pennsylvania, United States #1085195

I'm in

I'm having a similar problem.I posted on social media.

Seems other people r having the same problem.

Maybe we could collect people.It's always good when u have strength in numbers

I would go in on a class action. Same thing happened to me. Just hired my own carpet inspector but the way the warranty is written (have SmartStrand), Mohawk gets away with declining claims.

It's outrageous!

Did u resolve ur claim. I am looking at this carpet.