Mohawk Industries - Mowak Smartstrand Carpet Warranty Deception
Bought whole house of Smartstrand carpet three years ago professionally cleaned four times.Any stain ever made on carpet is still there.
It will not come clean! Lifetime warranty is deceptive. Mohawk or Lowes won't stand behind it. Numerous complaints.
Don't ever buy this carpet. I think the two companies to join their corporate monies to take advantage of the not so rich consumers. What is Consumer Affairs for? The won't do anything either.
This stain happens to be Coke. Professional cleaners can't remove it. The Mohawk inspector said nothing was wrong with the carpet. Carpet was 18 months old cleaned professionally.
They said to have it cleaned again I did. Cleaning company came out again and cleaned with their specifications per direct conversation with Mohawk. We still have same stains and more.
Embarrassing for anyone to come in my house.Class Action Lawsuit Anyone?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality. Poor customer service, Very Stressful
- Preferred solution:
- I need the money refunded including enough to pay installer to move all furniture that didn't exist on first installation. Punitive damages stress related. Heart attack(husband).
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Smartstrand Carpet
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "This is a letter to BHN: I am very disgusted with Bright House. I changed to your 30mbs internet service a while back and when the tech came he left the..."
- "i recently bought the breyers m&m chocolate ice cream. i was very excited but come to find out there were no m&m's, just chocolate ice cream. very disappointed...."
- "My husband and I just came back from our trip to Cabo San Lucas. What a wonderful, unforgettable time. Stayed at Villa Del Palmar and couldn't have asked for a..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."