Mohawk Industries - Mowak Smartstrand Carpet Warranty Deception
Bought whole house of Smartstrand carpet three years ago professionally cleaned four times.Any stain ever made on carpet is still there.
It will not come clean! Lifetime warranty is deceptive. Mohawk or Lowes won't stand behind it. Numerous complaints.
Don't ever buy this carpet. I think the two companies to join their corporate monies to take advantage of the not so rich consumers. What is Consumer Affairs for? The won't do anything either.
This stain happens to be Coke. Professional cleaners can't remove it. The Mohawk inspector said nothing was wrong with the carpet. Carpet was 18 months old cleaned professionally.
They said to have it cleaned again I did. Cleaning company came out again and cleaned with their specifications per direct conversation with Mohawk. We still have same stains and more.
Embarrassing for anyone to come in my house.Class Action Lawsuit Anyone?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality. Poor customer service, Very Stressful
- Preferred solution:
- I need the money refunded including enough to pay installer to move all furniture that didn't exist on first installation. Punitive damages stress related. Heart attack(husband).
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Smartstrand Carpet
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "So in mid to late February I placed my second order with this company. I ordered 4 different sewn jersey numbers. Received an email conformation for placing my order online..."
- "I ordered an x2 model as well.. I was a little uneasy about the purchase after reading all these reviews. Now in the beginning I must say I did not..."
- "This is a letter to BHN: I am very disgusted with Bright House. I changed to your 30mbs internet service a while back and when the tech came he left the..."