Mohawk Industries - Deceptive Warranty.

17 of 37 Mohawk Industries reviews

Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on.I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes.

I noticed that stains of any kind would not come. Contacted Lowes and they filed a claim with Mohawk. Mohawk finally after a long period of time sent out an inspector that admitted the carpet had stains which were Coke and tea. His report said the carpet was not defective I needed to clean it again.

Well I proceeded to have it professionally cleaned for the third time. Still stained after numerous professional cleanings. I have a letter from first company stating he could not get it clean after two back to back cleanings.

I am embarrassed for quests or even family to come to my home.Anyone have any suggestions of how to enforce the warranty short of legal action?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Smartstrand Carpet
Review category
Household Services
review #695496 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mohawk Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
17 of 37 Mohawk Industries reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 07 #1140963

Remove the pad underneath and replace it. Clean the carpet with the pad removed. Get a professional machine. Pretreat stain. Get a brush with carpet stain remover on it, brush it, brush it, brush it. Put stain cleaner on it several times,clean, brush vacume. Then use professional machine. Poor a lot of water and use suction to make sure you are sucking the dirty stuff out of carpet, repeat if needed. Put clean pad on. Re-install.

Patti

Dec 29, 2015 #1085194 Chalfont, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm having a similar problem. I posted on social media. Seems other people r having the same problem. Maybe we could collect people. It's always good when u have strength in nimbers

Dec 29, 2015 #1085192

I'm having a similar problem. I posted on social media. Seems other people r having the same problem. Maybe we could collect people. It's always good when u have strength in numbers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mohawk Industries. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mohawk Industries.
Filing a new complaint about
×