Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on.I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes.
I noticed that stains of any kind would not come. Contacted Lowes and they filed a claim with Mohawk. Mohawk finally after a long period of time sent out an inspector that admitted the carpet had stains which were Coke and tea. His report said the carpet was not defective I needed to clean it again.
Well I proceeded to have it professionally cleaned for the third time. Still stained after numerous professional cleanings. I have a letter from first company stating he could not get it clean after two back to back cleanings.
I am embarrassed for quests or even family to come to my home.Anyone have any suggestions of how to enforce the warranty short of legal action?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Smartstrand Carpet
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "My husband and I just came back from our trip to Cabo San Lucas. What a wonderful, unforgettable time. Stayed at Villa Del Palmar and couldn't have asked for a..."
- "This is a letter to BHN: I am very disgusted with Bright House. I changed to your 30mbs internet service a while back and when the tech came he left the..."
- "Dummy that I am crashed my roof and totaled my windshield by either not letting automatic garage door open properly, or it came back down, thus had to pay $500..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."