1.1K views

Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on.I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes.

I noticed that stains of any kind would not come. Contacted Lowes and they filed a claim with Mohawk. Mohawk finally after a long period of time sent out an inspector that admitted the carpet had stains which were Coke and tea. His report said the carpet was not defective I needed to clean it again.

Well I proceeded to have it professionally cleaned for the third time. Still stained after numerous professional cleanings. I have a letter from first company stating he could not get it clean after two back to back cleanings.

I am embarrassed for quests or even family to come to my home.Anyone have any suggestions of how to enforce the warranty short of legal action?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of smartstrand carpet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5600. Mohawk Industries needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smartstrand carpet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mohawk Industries.

Had an Experience with Mohawk Industries?

Comments

Remove the pad underneath and replace it.Clean the carpet with the pad removed.

Get a professional machine. Pretreat stain. Get a brush with carpet stain remover on it, brush it, brush it, brush it. Put stain cleaner on it several times,clean, brush vacume.

Then use professional machine. Poor a lot of water and use suction to make sure you are sucking the dirty stuff out of carpet, repeat if needed.

Put clean pad on.Re-install.

Chalfont, Pennsylvania, United States #1085194

I'm having a similar problem.I posted on social media.

Seems other people r having the same problem.

Maybe we could collect people.It's always good when u have strength in nimbers

I'm having a similar problem.I posted on social media.

Seems other people r having the same problem.

Maybe we could collect people.It's always good when u have strength in numbers